Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last of the Sun


Last of the Sun
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice
Journal

There are so many incredible sunsets, and I was able to capture this one on one of our evening walks. This branching, old tree sits in my neighbor's front property, a short path/drive heading toward their home in the woods.

It was a mighty busy day yesterday, lots of meetings, lots of planning. Today, we'll see what's grown to harvest and take that to the Food Bank.

I was greeting early this morning with one of the most incredibly large moons ... what company I keep on the drive to work!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh what a gorgeous huge tree and what gorgeous colors. Truly a feast for the eyes -- especially. I love sunsets and yours is spectacular!
Hugs,
Lorraine

tyanne said...

This is so amazing. What a wonderful tree, and the colors are magnificent

Joan said...

Wow!!! Incredible color and I like the contrast of the silhouette against that sky!

I'm trying to get a few paintings matted and framed today for a show I'm in at one of our local librarys. I've had lots of time to get ready, but of course I'm doing it at the last minute.

Have a wonderful day!!

Sandy said...

Wow this is so gorgeous - and I like your company!

Teri said...

Trly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!