Thursday, April 15, 2010

Inspired by Wildflowers


Inspired by Wildflowers
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Daily Practice
Journal

The busyness of the last week is catching up with me and I didn't have the energy to finish my painting last night. This splashy work is from this weekend - a 'find it' approach that I enjoy when I need a bit of meditation and quiet.

Two more days until the festival and all of us are beginnning to walk around like zombies! LOL We'll work toward finishing up today so that tomorrow will be merely a lick and polish....

It was mighty cold yesterday -- just in the 50s -- we're to return to warmer temperatures today -- and sunshine .... fingers crossed that the fine weather holds through the weekend!

Meanwhile -- have a great day!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

While I know you are tired, this painting looks so bright and full of energy. Your muse must have been channeling what you need!

Glad you are getting ready early for the show. Our cold weather is on the way but it was in the 80's yesterday.
Hugs,
Lorraine

Teri said...

Again, I have to say how much I love this new style of yours. Beautiful.

Pat said...

My fingers are crossed for good weather. I like the found method too. It is relaxing.