Saturday, May 17, 2008

Daisies by the Shed


Daisies by the Shed
Originally uploaded by linfrye
After a brief rain yesterday, the sun returned, though it played "peek-a-boo" with the clouds ...

As I walked around the property checking to see what was blooming, this cluster of daisies (I should have drawn them larger!!) caught my attention as they danced alongside my planting shed. I grabbed my stool and sat ouside to capture a bit of the light and those cheerful flowers.

Today we're off to a Blue Grass Festival ...

2 comments:

Joan said...

You captured these perfectly against the shed. Daisies are one of my favorite flowers. I bought a pot of them for my patio this year. Have fun at the festival!

Anonymous said...

What a cool painting. I love the way the right side fades into the distance. And the detail of the flowers and the trees in the background.I guess I just love it all!
Hugs,
Lorraine